As I sat at my desk today, burning my mouth more and more with every bite of my microwaved leftovers, I wondered how it was possible that blowing on your food cooled it? I thought heat was the resulting reaction of particles speeding up, so wouldn't blowing on your food make it hotter? So, I decided to google it. Check out: forced convection. Seriously interesting!
Also....

Remember a few months back how I saw a woman getting arrested on the way to church? Well, yesterday, after church, Brent and I had brunch with his uncle & aunt and as we sat at the table I noticed some police activity happening across the street. Just then, they bring some woman around the back of the car and put her in cuffs and she is carted off to the clink. Women beware - you get arrested on Sundays!


No comments:
Post a Comment