Today, a good friend of mine stopped by to drop something off for my co-worker as a sort of "secret" gift. We devised the plan of a secret admirer and I created a note to stick on the package (covered name with a post-it for security purposes online!). Then, I went into their office and told them I'd found it in my cube like this:
And yes, the exclamation point is a heart instead of a dot.
The cool thing about this convertable chair, is not only the fact that it is from the 60's or something, but it has never been opened, so it's like brand new! When I brought it to the co-worker they were very suspicious of it and told me it was meant for some one else. I told them it suits them perfectly with a tackle, drink, and pole holder. It practically fishes for you! They even give you diagrams illustrating how to use it best:
After staring at it in a strange way, my co-worker informed me they were very suspicious of this package and they said unless it is full of beer, it isn't going to do for them. So, if they decides they doesn't want it, I think I'll take it down to the Antique Roadshow. They're coming in town soon, actually! It's got to be worth something! It's not even in mint condition - its new! At the moment, it is sitting in my co-worker's office on their extra chair staring at them... uncomfortably.
On a side note... when in the heck is it going to get sunny around here? Honestly.
No comments:
Post a Comment