Welcome to "the strangest thing happened..."

Whenever something strange, unusual, out of the ordinary, or hilarious happens to or around me, I will use this blog as a place to tell about it. I tend to be in the right place at the right time to see, hear, or experience some pretty entertaining things, so I thought I would share them with all of you.

I hope that you get many good laughs out of it, I know I sure do.

Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7th

So, Brent is in San Jose this week at a conference, and he informed me that the wall he faces while lying on his bed in his hotel room features the above superior artwork. I hope he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night, groggy and disoriented, only to look up and see this thing prowling towards him... Really, hotel? THINK about the artwork you choose to display in your rooms! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment