Welcome to "the strangest thing happened..."

Whenever something strange, unusual, out of the ordinary, or hilarious happens to or around me, I will use this blog as a place to tell about it. I tend to be in the right place at the right time to see, hear, or experience some pretty entertaining things, so I thought I would share them with all of you.

I hope that you get many good laughs out of it, I know I sure do.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13th

Sorry for the lack of posts, not much interesting or unusual going on. However, the other night while driving home from the pet store with my new fish and light fixture for the tank, I came across a humorous city sign. It said, "Welcome to Auburn" across the top, and then in smaller font beneath said, "More than You Imagined..."

I am pretty sure there is nothing exciting or unique about this little town in the valley, so I am pretty sure this is the most awkward city sign I've ever seen. I wish I had a picture of it... maybe next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment