Welcome to "the strangest thing happened..."

Whenever something strange, unusual, out of the ordinary, or hilarious happens to or around me, I will use this blog as a place to tell about it. I tend to be in the right place at the right time to see, hear, or experience some pretty entertaining things, so I thought I would share them with all of you.

I hope that you get many good laughs out of it, I know I sure do.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 19th

How I spent my Valentines Day weekend...
1. Watching the Olympic opening ceremonies with a wonderful friend,
2. Having lunch with other wonderful friends,
3. Falling on Brent's parent's driveway, bruising my knee and tearing open my finger,
4. Playing with a chainsaw,
5. Having a huge lunch in Olympia,

6. Pressure washing for 2 straight hours (by flashlight when it got dark),
7. Running errands and shopping for a television,
8. Enduring the death of all 9 of my fish,
9. Not going to the aquarium,
10. Having the best time ever with my wonderful Brent!!!
Though my list may not seem like it, I did have a great weekend!

Here is a brief snapshot Brent took on Saturday:


No comments:

Post a Comment