Welcome to "the strangest thing happened..."

Whenever something strange, unusual, out of the ordinary, or hilarious happens to or around me, I will use this blog as a place to tell about it. I tend to be in the right place at the right time to see, hear, or experience some pretty entertaining things, so I thought I would share them with all of you.

I hope that you get many good laughs out of it, I know I sure do.

Friday, March 26, 2010

March 26th



Have you ever seen a sign like this? Me either... until this morning, when I walked straight in to one on my way to work. First, I overslept, then ran out of the house leaving my delicious lunch in the fridge, and then in my haste to get to the office, as I was walking and looking around enjoying the city-scape, I walked BAM right into a pole with a parking sign on it. Yeah, the kind that make a loud BOONNNNGGGG sound when you hit them. So everyone around me was like "are you okay!" and "wow! you really nailed that thing!" Pretty much at that moment I wished the pole had either killed me or knocked me unconcious so I wouldn't have to face the astonished onlookers. Yeah, it's been that kind of day... all before 9 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment