Welcome to "the strangest thing happened..."

Whenever something strange, unusual, out of the ordinary, or hilarious happens to or around me, I will use this blog as a place to tell about it. I tend to be in the right place at the right time to see, hear, or experience some pretty entertaining things, so I thought I would share them with all of you.

I hope that you get many good laughs out of it, I know I sure do.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16th

My adventure this morning:
Began with a lovely view of the sunrise from the top of my commuter parking garage.

Then led me on a wild ride on a psychedelic bus tour of all the bus stops on fourth avenue, which are all closed.

And ended with me nearly being stuck on the 510 Express to Everett, but by some miracle, I only had to hike to work from somewhere on the North end of Capital Hill. Can I just say, I am thankful more days don’t start out like this one (minus the beautiful sunrise)?

No comments:

Post a Comment