Welcome to "the strangest thing happened..."

Whenever something strange, unusual, out of the ordinary, or hilarious happens to or around me, I will use this blog as a place to tell about it. I tend to be in the right place at the right time to see, hear, or experience some pretty entertaining things, so I thought I would share them with all of you.

I hope that you get many good laughs out of it, I know I sure do.

Friday, February 5, 2010

February 5th

Today is a good day. Woke up right on time, feeling pretty rested. Had a nice train ride in to work. Read my brain book and learned all about the basal ganglia (yesterday I learned all about the deep limbic system part of the brain). I have an overactive basal ganglia. If you want to know more about what potentially could be wrong with your brain, let me know and I'll be happy to diagnose you.

Anyways, then I got in to work and myself and a few co-workers headed to Starbucks where our delightful CEO and founder of our company treated us to our morning drinks. Can I just say that it is so neat to work for a company whose founder and CEO would take the time to buy us all coffee on a Friday morning? How nice. That is something that definitely doesn't happen every day, and as Ashley put it this morning, is "definitely blog-worthy!" Thanks Arnie for the wonderful passion tea lemonade this morning :)

Just received the best gift... Thank you Eleni for entrusting me with this runny nose! I will be sure to look after him!




PS: Brent, happy 1 year and 1 month! Haha!




1 comment:

  1. I feel like if people don't know you - they could get everything confused and think that you're dating arnie. AWKWARD. great post and great drink choice.

    ReplyDelete