Welcome to "the strangest thing happened..."

Whenever something strange, unusual, out of the ordinary, or hilarious happens to or around me, I will use this blog as a place to tell about it. I tend to be in the right place at the right time to see, hear, or experience some pretty entertaining things, so I thought I would share them with all of you.

I hope that you get many good laughs out of it, I know I sure do.

Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15

Sad news today friends... this morning I found out that one of my co-workers, Brian, passed away unexpectedly yesterday. Please be praying for Brian, his family, and his teammates here at K&P. We will miss having him around each day...

Life is precious, so don't take any of it or anyone in it for granted.


Interesting fact of the day, courtesy of Brent: Vitamin B12 is essential for the effective assimilation of iron, therefore, if you are deficient in B12 you will never assimilate your iron effectively and will be displaying symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia ie ~ dizzy spells, loss of balance, fatigue and exhaustion and fainting.




No comments:

Post a Comment