Today I found cheap plates and bowls at Pier 1 Imports. Nothing is ever cheap there.
Prayers for Haiti. Please donate whatever you can spare to your favorite, trustworthy charity participating in the relief efforts there. Also, prayer is powerful, so don't take it for granted and together lets lift up our brothers and sisters there.
Today at church a missionary spoke about his orphanage ministry in Russia. Today, there are 3.5 million orphans in orphanages in Russia. That is more than any other country in the world by far. Please be praying for them and looking for opportunities and ways to care for the orphans and widows around the world. This is our calling, to be His hands and feet on all the earth. Let's get to work church...
I know I said this blog was to make us laugh, but the past few days a lot has happened to cause me to reflect on all that I am blessed with. May God's blessing and provision in your life bring you joy and laughter and delight today :)
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment