Welcome to "the strangest thing happened..."

Whenever something strange, unusual, out of the ordinary, or hilarious happens to or around me, I will use this blog as a place to tell about it. I tend to be in the right place at the right time to see, hear, or experience some pretty entertaining things, so I thought I would share them with all of you.

I hope that you get many good laughs out of it, I know I sure do.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16th


Today at Brent's I was complaining about how I was having an ugly day and would really appreciate having a bag to wear over my head. Then, about ten minutes later we were just sitting there and Brent was staring at me and I said "what?" and he goes "I'm just staring at your ugly face." Thanks Brent, thanks.


1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I can trust anything on this blog because that's not how it happened!!! Not even close... :)

    ReplyDelete