Welcome to "the strangest thing happened..."

Whenever something strange, unusual, out of the ordinary, or hilarious happens to or around me, I will use this blog as a place to tell about it. I tend to be in the right place at the right time to see, hear, or experience some pretty entertaining things, so I thought I would share them with all of you.

I hope that you get many good laughs out of it, I know I sure do.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27th

Since nothing that interesting or noteworthy has happened today so far, I thought I would share these funny album/CD covers that I have been enjoying online. I can't believe people actually use these as the covers for their music... who would ever buy them!? Enjoy :)






























1 comment:

  1. OH MY WORD! These are hysterical! I LOVE the fact that Joyce's album cover has a 50รง garage sale sticker on it! Satan is real and all my friends are dead - quite a situation, I'd say... especially if the two have anything to do with each other.

    ReplyDelete