Well, it has been a few days... sorry for the delay, I was moving to my new apartment! Anyways, I commute via train now, so like all public transportation, there are sure to be some good stories or things overheard... enjoy the following tidbits:
An older, but professionally dressed, woman who talked for 27 minutes without stopping to her riding group referring to her 'friend': "She has got to get it together. I mean, seriously, lay off the crack pipe."
A group of four, older women who knit together on the ride home have apparently befriended another regular rider who is a young man only 23 years old (who doesn't knit, but chats with them). He departed at the Kent station, but the ladies all remained on the train. As soon as he got off they all began talking about how sweet and charming he is and how they wish they had grandchildren or anyone old enough for him to date/marry in their families. One woman also exclaimed how not only is he nice, but he is handsome, and has a job. They talked about him the next 10 minutes until we arrived at Auburn.
Check out facebook for pictures of the new apartment! I'll be listening for more good conversations on the train each day :)
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment