"Studies show that even if a person has low body weight, they are 80% more likely to develop heart disease by watching 4 hours or more of television per day. They credit this to the fact that the inactivity of sitting all day at the office, then coming home to sit in front of the television, is bad for a person's body sugar and blood fat." - The Stat Man, 100.7 The Wolf, 7:15 a.m.
.... at work this morning I switched my co-worker Ashley's computer monitors around and took the ball out of her mouse. When she arrived to work, this is what I heard:
"My computer is frozen!!!" .... 2-3 minutes pass... "Did Moon take the ball out of my mouse?!" .... then I gave her the ball back. Another minute or two passes then I hear:
"What the heck is wrong with my computer? Emmalyn, did you do this?! How do I fix it?!"
Little did I know that my fun pranking would be the cause of such distress.... if only I had a blog yesterday, then I could tell you about how I came back from a meeting to find Ashley and Laura changing my phone ringer to a creepy seductive one and putting it to the highest volume... This may be the beginning of a long battle of work pranks.
Quote of the day: "Well, it must be fun in Never Never Land. Maybe I'll come visit you sometime when I need a break from reality!" Grumpier Old Men
oh no miss Emm...you are at risk my love...you better go an consume a milkshake...Have a good day at work...Way to go starting a blog! Maybe I'll be your first post!
ReplyDelete