Welcome to "the strangest thing happened..."

Whenever something strange, unusual, out of the ordinary, or hilarious happens to or around me, I will use this blog as a place to tell about it. I tend to be in the right place at the right time to see, hear, or experience some pretty entertaining things, so I thought I would share them with all of you.

I hope that you get many good laughs out of it, I know I sure do.

Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18

Text message I received tonight from a person who shall remain anonymous: "Working out is your hobby? We will see how that works out. Nothing bad about it though. As long as you are lifting weights instead of just cardio and therefore looking like you just got out of a concentration camp."


A few days ago a co-worker emailed the entire Kibble & Prentice associate team a link to the website of his wife's new cookie-making company, called Milkmakers. They are cookies with ingredients that help nursing mothers make more milk for their babies.... not going to lie, it was the most awkward email I think I have ever received... until I clicked the link, and saw the following logo:


http://milkmakers.org





1 comment:

  1. that is the most AWKWARD logo ever. the nipples...give me a break!

    ReplyDelete